11:11 Candle Co
This lightweight oil will leave your skin feeling luxurious and moisturized. Our signature body oil is so versatile and can be used in so many ways. You can use it on damp skin after a bath or shower to lock in moisture, use it throughout the day to give your skin extra hydration, use it in your bath for an extra touch of luxury. It is safe to use on your hair and it even works great for men.
A little of this oil goes a long way. Start out with a few drops and add more if needed.
The ingredients in this body oil are not only non-toxic but they are also extremely beneficial for your skin. It is packed with rich and powerful antioxidants to keep skin healthy and youthful. It locks in moisture, reduces spots, helps with the reduction of scars and stretch marks. It has ingredients that help improve skin elasticity, wont clog pores, and can kill harmful microorganisms. It also is known to produce collagen, speed up wound healing, help soothe psoriasis, acne, eczema, acne, and sunburns.
Rose Buds and Rose Petals
Roses contain high amounts of Vitamin C, which is is an amazing antioxidant as well as protect the skin against harmful UV rays. Natural oils found in roses help retain moisture in the skin The sugars found in roses are especially beneficial for those who suffer with dry skin. Roses are rich in properties that are great for treating dry and itchy scalp. They increase blood flow to the hair follicles and promotes growth.
This body oil contains organic lavender flowers. Lavender flowers have calming properties and they promote relaxation as well as contain antioxidants.
Chamomile has been used since the ancient times of the Egyptians, Romans, and Greeks. They have strong anti-inflammatory properties and are great for sensitive skin. They are anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and antioxidant. Chamomile flowers help fight and block out irritants by eliminating free radicals which can cause damage to your skin and accelerate the aging process.
- 4 fl. oz.
- Made in the U.S.
- Not tested on animals!
- 100% anhydrous
- Free of Sulfates, Phthalates, and Parabens.
For external use only. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on open wounds or burns. We always advise to perform a small patch test on your skin to ensure you are not allergic to this product. Please do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product. Store in a cool and dark place.
What our customers say about this product:
- I'm on my second bottle of the oil and I love putting it on my bikini line. The scent lingers and is ultra sexy- Massi H.
- This product is amazing! It has made my skin so hydrated and has improved dark spots on my shoulders. - Amy S.
- The body oil is so luxurious. I add a few drops after I shower to my skin and it locks in so much moisture. I don't have to put anything else on my skin. - Veronica M.
- I take a bottle of this to the pool. I wear it under my sunblock and it is amazing. It makes my skin look glowy and dewey. - Morgan H.
- I purchased a bottle of the oil ( unscented) and I use it on my face. I wash my face, use a toner with witch hazel and lastly massage in the oil. My skin has changed dramatically. My face is more hydrated, the spots and scars have diminished so much. I am so impressed. -Mercedes P.
- After changing my skin care routine to all natural products, I am so happy I found this product. I use it mostly on my body. I suffer from dry skin that often gets ashy. This body oil makes my skin hydrated without that nasty oily feeling. I am loving this product! -Shaniece S